你尝试过吗炸玉米饼牧师? If you have then I’m sure you’d agree that they are the best tacos in the world! Those of you that have never tasted these scrumptious flavours have been missing out. These tacos are unlike any other both in taste and origin. First let’s talk about their origin, tacos al pastor are the new world cousin to the LebaneseShawarma.。黎巴嫩移民介绍了在垂直唾液上烹饪肉类的方法。该方法是一种传统的烹饪肉类，如沙瓜马或中东烤肉串。将熟羊肉煮熟的羊羔，用当地墨西哥草药和香料，然后在吐在唾液之前将菠萝放在它上面。一旦肉通过它煮熟而薄片切成薄片并在玉米玉米饼顶部供应。随着时间的推移，肉从羊羔变为猪肉，更典型的墨西哥菜，最终与我们现在所知道的炸玉米饼牧师。
The popularity of these tacos grew and overtime spread around the country. Different regions of Mexico will incorporate or change the recipe to use ingredients typical to the region. Tacos al pastor are one of those dishes where everyone has their own guarded personal recipes. In factTaquerias.（Taquerias是专门从事炸玉米饼的餐厅，高度保护他们的食谱，永远不会分享他们的炸玉米饼万搏官方appTaqueria在街上。炸玉米饼可以有一系列成分，如牛至，小茴香，丁香，智利瓜吉洛，智利anco，醋，菠萝汁或新鲜的菠萝，橙汁，苏打水和/或achiote糊状物。这是草药，香料，果汁和烹饪方法的这些组合，使炸玉米饼牧师其独特的味道。它们是温和的，柔软，味道甜蜜的菠萝，保证满足每个调色板。
My recipe is a slightly evolved one based on one I was given by my sister. This is a 2 day process and I highly recommend that you不要cut the marinading time short. The flavors of the chiles and spices will be best absorbed by the pork if allowed to sit overnight. Additionally the long marinading time allows the bromelain in the pineapple to tenderize the pork. Since the tacos are mild I will, depending on my mood, add a few谢尔斯·德罗博l把它加起来。我还阅读了一些人使用的食谱万搏官方appchipotle peppersto make the tacos extra spicy — I wouldn’t recommend them because while they taste great, they will overpower the other chiles and spices and not taste how tacos al pastor should. Another ingredient I will occasionally add to give the pork a more vibrant colour isachiote酱, this is totally optional and will not affect the taste either way. You all know that Mexican tacos are always topped with finely chopped cilantro and onion, the same applies here. Some people also like to add fresh finely chopped pineapple to the tacos, I never do but it’s your choice. Oh yes, and don’t forget to serve a salsa on the side — green will go great. What the heck add an ice cold Corona for a truly heavenly experience.
- 1 kilo or 2.2 lb pork meat: boneless and all extra fat removed, chopped into bite size pieces
- 1 small white onion, peeled and halved
- 1 cup fresh pineapple, finely chopped*
- fresh finely chopped cilantro
- salsa of choice
- Soak chiles in hot water for 15 minutes. In mean time blacken the tomato, onion and garlic cloves on top of a hot griddle or grill. Peel the tomato skin and remove seeds, place in blender. Add the onion and garlic cloves to the blender as well as the spices. Remove the chiles from the hot water and reserved the water. Remove the stems and seed from the chiles then place in blender. Add about ⅓ cup of the boiling water to the blender. Blend into a smooth salsa.
- Next day, drain extra liquid from the meat. Heat a little bit of oil in a large pan and cook the pork until it has cooked all the way through, about 20 minutes. Allow to simmer under low heat until ready to serve.
The process is really quite simple, all you need is a little planning ahead. Trust me you won’t mind spending the time because homemade tacos al pastor are a wonderful reward for your whole family and/or dinner guests. ¡buen provecho!